The Boston Center for Adult Education seeks to provide educational opportunities for adults that foster personal and professional development, enhance a sense of community, and encourage social responsibility. In pursuit of these goals, the BCAE:
- Offers classes and programs responsive to adults’ emerging needs;
- Foster cross-cultural understanding through classes, collaborations, and other outreach efforts;
- Provides access to information and ideas that help create an enlightened and involved citizenry;
- Enlists the support of well-qualified leaders, staff, and volunteers who share our mission; and,
- Offers attractive, accessible facilities, appropriate for learning and sharing ideas as a low-cost alternative to other educational programs so as to merit the continuing respect, cooperation, and support of Boston’s educational and neighborhood communities.