The “Feast of the Seven Fishes” has become a popular Italian-American Christmas Eve tradition – but what exactly is served varies quite a bit. This is partly due to the differences in culinary traditions throughout Italy’s 20 regions! Diane Manteca brings her knowledge and appreciation for Italian cuisine back to the BCAE classroom for a fun, hands-on class cooking up all things Christmas!
You’ll taste and learn recipes from all around Italy. Menu may include:
- Tuscan Marsala Mushrooms on Bruschetta
- Roman Artichoke Fritters with Garlic Aioli
- Marche Lasagna with Bechamel, Meat Sauce, and Prosciutto
- Sicilian Baccala Arranato (Breaded Cod with Pine Nuts, Walnuts, and Raisins)
- Mascarpone with Rum-Soaked Cherries
Explore Italy’s traditions and celebrate the holidays with us! Buone Feste!