Who needs another boring egg sandwich or a short stack? Instead of another weekend brunch, grab your friends and get hands-on with native Spaniard Luis de Haro, cooking and eating a Spanish-style brunch accompanied with a Spanish sparkling wine – cava! Learn to prepare:
- Magdalenas (lemon cupcakes)
- Ensaladilla Rusa (Spanish potato salad)
- Huevos Flamenca (Andalusian flamenco eggs with layers of chorizo and Serrano ham)
- the famous Tortilla Espanola (Spanish omelet)
- Finish the sparkling brunch with a special Spanish flan!